Attend one of the published dates for Parent and Student Information Meetings.
Information Meetings are held from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at the following SPC campuses. The prospective student and a parent must attend an Information Session as part of the application process.
- January 4, 2018 | Allstate Center – Florida Room
Directions to the Allstate Center
- January 9, 2018 | Clearwater Campus
- Arts Auditorium
Directions to the Clearwater Campus
- January 16, 2018 | St. Pete/Gibbs Campus – Music Center
Directions to the St. Pete/Gibbs Campus
- January 23, 2018 | Seminole Campus – Digitorium
Directions to the Seminole Campus
Submit the online application for St. Petersburg College.
- Complete the SPC Online Application
- Students will need to know their SPC ID number for PERT testing that is generated from the SPC online application.
Take the PERT test.
The Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT) is offered at several campus locations. To take the test, you should:
- Take practice tests for the PERT
- Take the completed pink card, a valid photo ID, (such as a driver’s license, student ID or other state ID) and your SPC ID number to the testing center to take the PERT. The SPC ID number is provided when the student completes the online application. Don’t forget to ask for a copy of your PERT test scores for the application packet.
Students must complete the St. Petersburg College’s online application for admission prior to taking the PERT placement test. All testing is done in an SPC Testing Center on the computer and there are no time limits.
Submit a completed application packet by the deadline.
- The 2018 application period begins January 1, 2018 and ends February 9, 2018. Whether completed online, hand-delivered or mailed, applications are due to the SPCHS office on or before the 2:00 p.m. deadline on February 9, 2018. Late applications will be accepted, however, they will not be considered until the wait-list is exhausted.
Enrollment is capped at 230 students. If the number of new applications received exceeds the number of available openings, students will be selected through a random lottery system. The computer generated lottery (conducted in late February after all applications are received and verified) will create a list of students who will be invited to attend SPCHS, as well as, a numbered wait-list.
Acceptance & Wait-List Notification
Upon completion of all admission forms and assuming eligibility, applicants who are accepted (or chosen through the lottery system, if applicable) will receive an invitation letter.
- Students will receive either an invitation letter or a notification of wait-list status by March 1, 2018.
- Students will continue to be invited into SPCHS as openings occur over the summer until August 1st. Students are not invited into the program once the school year begins since they are enrolled in college courses.